Effective Date: March 25, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect two types of information:
- Personal Information: Personal information is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
- Third-Party Data: We may obtain information about you from third parties, such as demographic information, social media account information, or information about your interests and preferences.
2. How We Collect Information
We collect information from you in several ways:
- When you voluntarily provide information to us, such as when you create an account, make a purchase, or sign up for newsletters.
- When you use the Site, we automatically collect certain information, such as your IP address, browser type, and usage data, through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- When we receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or data providers.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Site and our services.
- Respond to your inquiries and communicate with you.
- Personalize your experience on the Site by showing you content and advertisements that may be relevant to your interests.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve the Site's functionality and user experience.
- Protect the security and integrity of the Site and comply with legal obligations.
4. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as payment processing, web hosting, or data analytics.
- With third parties when required by law or to protect our rights and interests.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction that involves the transfer of your information.